Take the first step towards an exciting career!
In today’s competitive workplace, you need your skills and experience to stand out from the rest. At GeSS Education your course will cover key skills that can be used across a broad range of industries and sectors. You’ll be mentored by some of the Education Industry’s best.
Not only will you have the opportunity to gain credit into further studies with leading universities, but also give your future job prospects a competitive edge!
So, take the first exciting step. You have our full support to help you achieve your career goals!
We look forward to supporting you throughout this wonderful journey.
BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Business Operations)
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business (Business Operations) has been especially designed for in-class or online delivery whether it be in Australia or overseas.
The electives chosen will give you a broad understanding of Business requirements. This is an ideal choice if you do not know exactly what industry you would like to work in, but you know you wish to become a Manager in the future.
Our Gold Coast Campus has monthly intakes into this program. Apply NOW!!!
• BSBCRT511: Develop critical thinking in others
• BSBFIN501: Manage budgets and financial plans
• BSBOPS501: Manage business resources
• BSBSUS511: Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
• BSBXCM501: Lead communication in the workplace
• BSBOPS502: Manage business operational plans
• BSBOPS504: Manage business risk
• BSBPMG430: Undertake project work
• BSBPMG530: Manage project scope
• BSBTWK503: Manage meetings
• BSBPEF501: Manage personal and professional development
• BSBPEF502: Develop and use emotional intelligence
• Year 10 High School certificate or equivalent OR
• Certificate IV in a relevant qualification OR
• Mature aged student with relevant workplace experience
• English level: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
• Basic computer skills and access to a desktop or laptop with sufficient internet speed to undertake online studies
Classroom based: Up to 18 months
Online based: 18 months
School based: 24 months
Enrolment Fee: AUD $200
Material/LMS Fee: AUD $200
First Tuition Payment: AUD $500
14 x Monthly Payments: AUD $500
Total Cost: AUD $7,900
Intakes commence the first Monday of each month
SPECIAL PRICE & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS for High School based students. Download Flyer for more information.
A Diploma of Business can be the foundation for your own business to work in this ever-growing industry in South East Qld.
GeSS Education are proud to be partners with the most respected Australian Performing Arts Conservatory (APAC) and upon successful completion of your Diploma we can assist you with your enrolment to APAC for a Bachelor of Screen and Stage majoring in either Acting, Song & Dance, OR Screen Production.
This course is a great pathway opportunity for any student wishing to academically prepare for university as well as gaining practical preparation for the work environment.
GeSS Education in affiliation with our key RTO partner:
This qualification will be delivered by GeSS Education on behalf of our partner RTO, Trade and Occupational College of Australia (TOC Australia) Provider code 32407, under a third-party arrangement. TOC Australia will issue your qualification upon successful completion of your course. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.
Study Loans also available
Australian University partner includes:
To enquire please fill in the form and we will send you further information and an enrolment link. If you wish to package with a University offer, please let us know in the message section.
Level 8, Australia Fair, 36 Marine Parade, Southport QLD 4215