Take the first step towards an exciting career!
In today’s competitive workplace, you need your skills and experience to stand out from the rest. At GeSS Education your course will cover key skills that can be used across a broad range of industries and sectors. You’ll be mentored by some of the Education Industry’s best.
Not only will you have the opportunity to gain credit into further studies with leading universities, but also give your future job prospects a competitive edge!
So, take the first exciting step. You have our full support to help you achieve your career goals!
We look forward to supporting you throughout this wonderful journey.
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business has been especially designed for in-class or online delivery whether it be in Australia or overseas.
This Option consists of electives chosen to give you a broad understanding of Creative Media requirements. This is an ideal choice if you have a creative mind and imagination and are interested in doing work within the creative arts or media industry.
Our Gold Coast Campus has monthly intakes into this program. Apply NOW!!!
• BSBWOR502: Lead and manage team effectiveness
• BSBRSK501: Manage risk
• BSBWOR501: Manage personal work priorities and professional development
• BSBPMG522: Undertake project work
• BSBADM502: Manage meetings
• BSBCRT501: Originate and develop concepts
• BSBCON601: Develop and maintain business continuity plans
• CUAIND502: Maintain and apply creative arts industry knowledge
• Year 10 High School certificate or equivalent OR
• Certificate IV in a relevant qualification OR
• Mature aged student with relevant workplace experience
• English level: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
• Basic computer skills and access to a desktop or laptop with sufficient internet speed to undertake online studies
Enrolment Fee: AUD $200
Material/LMS Fee: AUD $200
First Tuition Payment: AUD $500
9 x Monthly Payments: AUD $500
Total Cost: AUD $5,400
Intakes commence the first Monday of each month
Possible Career Outcomes:
Assistant Manager – Creative Arts business
Creative Arts Co-ordinator
Your pathway to an Australian University
This course is a great pathway opportunity for any student wishing to academically prepare for university as well as gaining practical preparation for the work environment.
GeSS Education in affiliation with our key RTO partner:
This qualification will be delivered by GeSS Education on behalf of our partner RTO, Trade and Occupational College of Australia (TOC Australia) Provider code 32407, under a third-party arrangement. TOC Australia will issue your qualification upon successful completion of your course. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.
Study Loans also available
Australian University partner includes:
To enquire please fill in the form and we will send you further information and an enrolment link. If you wish to package with a University offer, please let us know in the message section.
Level 8, Australia Fair, 36 Marine Parade, Southport QLD 4215