GeSS Education is Queensland’s newest, state-of-the-art education campus that is setting the standard in new-age learning.
Based on the Gold Coast, in a brand new, custom-designed campus in the iconic Australia Fair and bordered by Australia’s most beautiful beaches, GeSS Education is revolutionising the traditional learning pathways students can take to turn their dreams into reality.
Founded and managed by education industry icon Cristine Russell, a leader in her chosen profession with more than 20 years at the cutting edge of education, GeSS Education is the one-stop for local and international students who want a high-quality, on-line and face-to-face education experience of a lifetime.
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business has been especially designed for in-class or online delivery whether it be in Australia or overseas.
This Option consists of electives chosen to give you a broad understanding of Dance Management requirements. This is an ideal choice if you have studied dance and you wish to continue in the industry but not necessarily as a dancer.
Our Gold Coast Campus has monthly intakes into this program. Apply NOW!!!
• BSBWOR502: Lead and manage team effectiveness
• BSBRSK501: Manage risk
• BSBWOR501: Manage personal work priorities and professional development
• BSBPMG522: Undertake project work
• BSBADM502: Manage meetings
• TAEDES401: Design and develop learning programs
• BSBMKG502: Establish and adjust the marketing mix
• TAEASS401: Plan assessment activities and processes
• Year 10 High School certificate or equivalent OR
• Certificate IV in a relevant qualification OR
• Mature aged student with relevant workplace experience
• English level: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
• Basic computer skills and access to a desktop or laptop with sufficient internet speed to undertake online studies
• Enrolment Fee: $200
• LMS Fee: $200
• 12 x $500 monthly payments
• Total Course Costs: $6,400
Intakes commence the first Monday of each month
Possible Career Outcomes:
Assistant Manager – Dance Studio
Owner Dance School
Your pathway to an Australian University
This course is a great pathway opportunity for any student wishing to academically prepare for university as well as gaining practical preparation for the work environment.
GeSS Education in affiliation with our key RTO partner:
This qualification will be delivered by GeSS Education on behalf of our partner RTO, Trade and Occupational College of Australia (TOC Australia) Provider code 32407, under a third-party arrangement. TOC Australia will issue your qualification upon successful completion of your course. Please see Terms & Conditions for further details.
Study Loans also available
Australian University partner includes:
To enquire please fill in the form and we will send you further information and an enrolment link. If you wish to package with a University offer, please let us know in the message section.
Level 8, Australia Fair, 36 Marine Parade, Southport QLD 4215