• All students must be aged 18 or above and have satisfactorily completed Australian Year 12 or overseas equivalent school qualifications
• Have successfully completed a formal qualification at Diploma level or higher in Australia
International students must also meet CBC Institute’s standards for English Proficiency. To demonstrate possession of adequate English language proficiency, students must provide valid evidence of attainment of at least one of the followings:
• Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score: 5.5, but minimum 5.0 in individual bands (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
• TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based test) test score band: 46
• PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) test score band: 42
• CAE (Cambridge English Advanced) test score band: 47
• OET (Occupational English Test) test score band: Pass
• TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Paper-Based Test) test score band: 527
An overseas student who has studied in Australia for at least 12 months will be deemed to have required level of language proficiency provided the application is accompanied by proof that he/she has duly completed a Diploma or higher.