In partnership with INLEAD, GeSS Education offers offshore delivery of Australia Quality Frameworks (AQF) Certificates and Diplomas to the people of central Nepal with pathways to finish your course in Australia or complete your whole qualification in Nepal.
INLEAD have launched an Australian Healthcare Bridge Program (AHBP) to provide trainings on Australian level-III certifications within the right skill certifications as per Australian employment standards to help students qualify for career opportunities via sponsorships in the Australian Healthcare Industry. Over the past decade, thousands of students have graduated from INLEAD with varied sectoral specializations and have been successfully placed over 450+ national and international corporations across the world. We are proud to work with premier Skills Development & Training Institution approved by the National Skill Development Corporation.
The following courses are available via INLEAD:
• CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing & Disability)
• CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
• BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Cyber Security)
• BSB50120 Diploma of Business
• SIS50319 Diploma of Sport (Coaching)
• SIT50122 Diploma of Travel & Tourism Management
• SIT50322 Diploma of Event Management
If you are looking to study offshore within Nepal with an accredited Australian education provider, please contact us at [email protected] for more information on country prices, course commencement dates, enrolment process and pathways to study in Australia.
CLICK HERE for more information on INLEAD.
* These qualification will be delivered by GeSS Education on behalf of our partner RTO, Fraser Coast TESS (provider code 1826), TOC Australia (Provider code 32407) and/or CBC Institute (Provide code 0095) under a third-party arrangement. Fraser Coast TESS, TOC Australia or CBC Institute will issue your qualification upon successful completion of your course. Please see Terms & Conditions within Student Handbook for further details.