Take the first step towards an exciting career!
In today’s competitive workplace, you need your skills and experience to stand out from the rest. At GeSS Education your course will cover key skills that can be used across a broad range of industries and sectors. You’ll be mentored by some of the Education Industry’s best.
Not only will you have the opportunity to gain credit into further studies with leading universities, but also give your future job prospects a competitive edge!
So, take the first exciting step. You have our full support to help you achieve your career goals!
We look forward to supporting you throughout this wonderful journey.
Browse courses by study area
Find a course that suits you!
Click here to book a Career Counselling & Campus Tour!
FNS50915 Diploma of Banking Services Management (CRICOS Code 094829K)
HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage (CRICOS Code 094164B)
HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy and HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Code 0101529) – MSQ
HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management (CRICOS Code 0101528) – MSQ
SIS50115 Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management (CRICOS Code 0102048)
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (CRICOS Code 0102050)
SIT50316 Diploma of Event Management (CRICOS Code 0102049)
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Code 0101529) – DSM
GeSS Education’s Entrepreneurship Program (Double Diploma Program)
HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management (CRICOS Code 0101528) – DSM
SIS50319 Diploma of Sport (Coaching & Sport Development) – CRICOS Code 0101092
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) – (CRICOS Code 103435E)
SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (Gym Instructor & Group Exercise Instructor) – CRICOS Code 0100914
Some of our RTO partner University Articulations include:
*All courses are subject to eligibility criteria and availability without notice.
Multiple Options are available, please contact us for further details.
• Internships available for select courses
• Diverse student community
• Friendly, supportive and experienced teaching and support staff
• Small classes
• Reputable RTOs offering courses that may lead to your desired future
• 24/7 online resources accessible to help with your course progression
• Dedicated English Language teacher to assist with studies
• Timetable that caters to your study-work-life balance
• Plenty of activities and places to see
• Beautiful national parks, waterfalls and mountains to explore
• Stunning beaches and weather
• 1,000 kilometres of cycling and walking trails
Our Gold Coast Campus will also offer non-accredited workshops conducted by industry professionals. While studying at our Centre you can learn other skills that will help you in your studies as well as being prepared for job hunting.
Global Academy – Gold Coast
Global Academy – Gold Coast offers Professional Development Courses catered for job-seekers, corporate sector and students. For example:
• Job hunting skills & CV/Resume preparation
• IT workshops – from beginner to advanced
• Academic skills e.g. referencing and report writing
• Retail & Hospitality basic skills
• Small Business Mgt
• Customer Service Skills
• Project Mgt Fundamentals
• Public Speaking
• How to network at events
• Robotics Basics
• Coding Basics