GeSS Education is Queensland’s newest, state-of-the-art education campus that is setting the standard in new-age learning.
Based on the Gold Coast, in a brand new, custom-designed campus in the iconic Australia Fair and bordered by Australia’s most beautiful beaches, GeSS Education is revolutionising the traditional learning pathways students can take to turn their dreams into reality.
Founded and managed by education industry icon Cristine Russell, a leader in her chosen profession with more than 20 years at the cutting edge of education, GeSS Education is the one-stop for local and international students who want a high-quality, on-line and face-to-face education experience of a lifetime.
Browse courses by study area
Find a course that suits you!
Click here to book a campus tour
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Code 098881G) – IBMA
FNS50915 Diploma of Banking Services Management (CRICOS Code 094829K)
HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage (CRICOS Code 094164B)
HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy and HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Code 0101529) – MSQ
HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management (CRICOS Code 0101528)
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Code 094832D)
FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (CRICOS Code 099382G)
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting (CRICOS Code 099383F)
FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting (CRICOS Code 099384E)
FNS60615 Advanced Diploma of Banking Services Management (CRICOS Code 094830F)
SIS50115 Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management (CRICOS Code 0102048)
BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (CRICOS Code 0102050)
SIT50316 Diploma of Event Management (CRICOS Code 0102049)
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (CRICOS Code 0101529) – DSM
GeSS Education’s Entrepreneurship Program (Double Diploma Program)
HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management (CRICOS Code 0101528) – DSM
Some of our RTO partner University Articulations include:
*All courses are subject to eligibility criteria and availability without notice.
Multiple Options are available, please contact us for further details.
• Internships available for select courses
• Diverse student community
• Friendly, supportive and experienced teaching and support staff
• Small classes
• Reputable RTOs offering courses that may lead to your desired future
• 24/7 online resources accessible to help with your course progression
• Dedicated English Language teacher to assist with studies
• Timetable that caters to your study-work-life balance
• Plenty of activities and places to see
• Beautiful national parks, waterfalls and mountains to explore
• Stunning beaches and weather
• 1,000 kilometres of cycling and walking trails
Our Gold Coast Campus will also offer non-accredited workshops conducted by industry professionals. While studying at our Centre you can learn other skills that will help you in your studies as well as being prepared for job hunting.
Global Academy – Gold Coast
Global Academy – Gold Coast offers Professional Development Workshops catered for job-seekers, corporate sector and students. For example:
• Job hunting skills & CV/Resume preparation
• IT workshops – from beginner to advanced
• Academic skills e.g. referencing and report writing
• Retail & Hospitality basic skills
• Small Business Mgt
• Customer Service Skills
• Project Mgt Fundamentals
• Public Speaking
• How to network at events
• Robotics Basics
• Coding Basics