Employment for Sports Coaches is rated as “very strong growth”.
Sports Coaches, Instructors and Officials coach, train and instruct participants in sports, and officiate at sporting events. Job tasks include:
• coaching, training and instructing sportspersons by analysing performances and developing abilities
• planning and directing game strategies, developing play patterns and analysing game progress
• motivating Sportspersons and supervising practice sessions
• recruiting players and other coaching staff
• arranging entries into sporting competitions
• promoting sports and skills development, and overseeing the participation of young people in sport
• officiating at sporting events to enforce rules
• coordinating and directing sporting activities, and liaising with other officials to interpret and enforce rules and regulations relating to sport
Our Gold Coast Campus has monthly intakes into this program. Apply NOW!!!