Xmas Greetings from the GeSS Education Team
I was reflecting back on the last few Xmas’s and I came across my news item posted on 8 January 2020. Very pleased to see that we have delivered on our goals back in 2020 and that these goals are still relevant to what our students need.
2020 News Post: “We only deliver courses that are recognised statistically to lead to future employment opportunities – but with our preparation strategies, our graduates will be prepared for any type of employment or life-long learning experiences”.
2022 News Post: “Each qualification or course delivered by GeSS Education is driven by current and future employment needs. We want to make a difference to the lives of our students and offer them a pathway to their dreams. Whether it be for future permanent residency or the ability to take their career globally, our team at GeSS will give all students that individual attention they need to succeed”.
WOW, we have kicked all of our goals since 2020 and more:
- Built our reality inspired aged care PRAC Room.
- Established a vast network of work placement opportunities for our aged care, disability care, and home & community care students.
- Established our South Asia Office in New Delhi in partnership with Z3 Consulting.
- Secured packaged partnerships with Griffith University and Torrens University.
- Currently sitting on 100% job placement for our students
- Commenced our High School Program uniquely targeting exceptional customer service to both students, parents and the schools. This program has grown rapidly to include students studying both on campus or at their school in courses for Fitness, Sports Coaching & Development, Business, Leadership & Management, and Business Operations.
- Introduction of many new qualifications to assist students to pathway into areas of need e.g., employment opportunities for Teachers, Disability Carers, Allied Health Assistants, Cyber Security Officers, Event & Hospitality staff, and various Community Service roles.
- Our first Graduation for GeSS Education Campus was held in October 2022 with all relevant students being accepted into their chosen University degree.
- Launch of our Student Information Centre in July 2022 within the Australia Fair mall.
- After many months of negotiations including an amazing trip to India and Nepal in September, we secured 4 offshore in-country training partners.
- Partnered with Gold Coast District Rugby Union to secure future coaches for the Gold Coast.
- Partnered with Sports Gold Coast to develop a new Esports inspired Diploma of Sport (Coaching).
- Continuation of our ever-evolving and interactive learning management system – GeSS LMS.
We are very excited to see what 2023 will bring. Already we are witness to the dissipation of the past challenges of COVID and many of our projects that the GeSS team have been working so hard to achieve will commence next year. Here are a few:
- Expansion of our High Schools program to include Certificate II in Health Support Services and the Certificate II in Sport Coaching along with new classes scheduled to commence in January for our Certificate IV in Allied Health (Physiotherapy & OT), Diploma of School Age Education & Care, Diploma of Event Management, and Certificate IV in Business (Cyber Security).
- Gold Coast District Rugby Union partnership to secure coaches for the Gold Coast.
- Offshore In-country training to commence within Papua New Guinea, India, Nepal and Philippines. Classes commencing for aged care and cyber security in January for PNG and India.
- First class for our new Esports inspired Diploma of Sport (Coaching) commences in January 2023.
Last but not least to end the year on a high, GeSS Education won the Gold Coast Business Excellence Annual Award for best Education, Training and Employment Business! As a locally owned family business we were truly honoured to receive such an amazing award and be recognised for our dedication to domestic and international education. Thank you to our amazing GeSS team, our industry partners, and our RTOs for making this possible, especially on our 10th anniversary as a business!
Thank you for all your support this year.
Merry Xmas from the GeSS Education team and may you all have a happy and safe Xmas holiday.
See you in 2023!!!!!
Cristine Russell | Founder & Managing Director, GeSS Education