• Allows you to test drive your chosen career path
• Networking opportunities with employers and work colleagues
• Allows you to put your knowledge and skills learned into practice
• Allows you to value add to your Resume – Internships look very appealing to future employers
• An Internship is your chance to show what a great employee you could be
GeSS Education will find and coordinate your INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT within Gold Coast/South-East Brisbane region. You will be supervised by employers and we monitor supervision and attendance of placement by having you attend our Campus for reflection, tutorials, and further skills development at least half a day per week during Internship. During this time, it is your opportunity to reflect on how your placement is going and to discuss any challenges or issues you are facing. Our aim is to have you finish your Internship placement, with the employer giving you a resounding positive reference.
You and the employer will be well informed about your responsibilities via communication from GeSS Education’s Placement Officer as well as through Placement Handbooks, Inductions, and appropriate journals; and sign off sheets will be used throughout the process. Students are covered under the relevant College’s insurance throughout the Internship period.